Re: [vox-tech] can you run it faster for my 110 program?

On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> begin: Chan Yan Huang <bevis@ucdavis.edu> quote
> > he personally respond my question , so does his TA.
> > This is not cheating , i was just consulting your guys.
> chan, i was just saying "be aware".   i was very careful to make that clear.
> how could you misinterpret that?

I think he was responding to my bit, Pete, which was not directed to him
(except to mention that Sean is probably cool with outside help)
but rather to the very general problem of people asking for possibly
unauthorized help on vox-tech and what we should do about it.

Chan, sorry for the confusion.

--nicole twn

***
Hofstadter's Law: Everything always takes longer than you expect, even when
you take into account Hofstadter's Law.