Re: [vox-tech] can you run it faster for my 110 program?

Re: [vox-tech] can you run it faster for my 110 program?

begin: Chan Yan Huang <bevis@ucdavis.edu> quote
> he personally respond my question , so does his TA.
> This is not cheating , i was just consulting your guys.

chan, i was just saying "be aware".   i was very careful to make that clear.
how could you misinterpret that?

actually, it is.   the last thing i need is for us to lose our installfest
room because some CS professor gets pissed off at our group.

it's also conceivable that i can get called to SJA, since i'm the list
manager.  i've already asked about this.

pete