Re: [vox-tech] Can anyone hear (see) me

On Tue, 5 Jun 2001, Jay Strauss wrote:
> I have a disturbing feeling I don't exist.

The existentialist implications of this statement are alarming.  If you
don't exist, Jay, and I got your message, then... *think*  This is one of
those "This statement is false" things, isn't it?  And if you don't exist,
how could you feel disturbed?  And just who am I responding to, anyway?

The mind boggles.

*nicole takes to her bed with a warm mug of something soothing and a cold
compress for her poor boggled mind* [1]

--nicole twn

[1] Wishful thinking.  In reality, I'll be working on homeworks/final
project writeups/thesis proposal for the forseeable future, which is why
I'm not at the meeting.

***
"Always expect to be disappointed, and you won't."--from the Compendium of
Rarely Used Cliches