January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] re: eh?

brad, the important thing was to keep ypserv from starting.  if you had, say,
kill -9'ed ypserv everytime you booted your computer, the problem would've
gone away too.   keeping the service from starting in the first place is not
a better fix; it's just more convenient.   ;-P

did you upgrade redhat?  i can imagine an upgrade procedure not respecting
the configuration an admin wants for his system.

pete

begin: Brad Benedict <bradb@afes.com> quote