Re: [vox-tech] Passing the reference to a hash - in perl

Re: [vox-tech] Passing the reference to a hash - in perl

Why do you have the 'strict refs' pragma turned on if you're bandying about
references?  Stylistically unneeded, IMHO.

Anyhow, that's not your problem... the problem is you are assigning an
array to a scalar with this line:

'my $hostref = @_;'

try this instead:

'my ($hostref) = @_;'

That should solve your problem.

--Matthew
infinite@sigkill.com

--
  "There are a thousand forms of subversion, but few can equal the
   convenience and immediacy of a cream pie"