January 6: Social gathering

[vox-tech] Should I buy the debian CDs and where

[vox-tech] Should I buy the debian CDs and where

Ok, I'm getting ready to install debian.  Should I buy the CDs or should I
download a bunch of stuff to my PC (win 2000) and burn a CD (not sure if it
will be bootable), or attempt to build floppies and do the rest over the
net?

note: if things work, I'm going to install on a couple of machines.

If I get the CDs, any recommendation of which place to get them?

Jay

Jay Strauss
jjstrauss@yahoo.com