Re: [vox-tech] What anti-virus tools available that run on Linux?

Re: [vox-tech] What anti-virus tools available that run on Linux?

* Donald Dunn <VNDDUNN@lottery.state.ca.us> [010627 16:52], about
> [vox-tech] What anti-virus tools available that run on Linux?:
:What anti-virus tools available that run on Linux?
:Please name your favorites.

	I had been playing with RAV, they released a NICE postfix (and
sendmail and qmail) interfaces for their program, nicely integrated.  (I got
him to port it to OpenBSD too, how nice of him. ;)

http://www.gecadsoftware.com/  iirc (maybe ravantivirus.com too, I forget..)

:Don Dunn
>-- End of excerpt from Donald Dunn

But there's a bunch, check http://www.amavis.org/ 's FAQ for a few more..

	-Ajay

--
Tallam,Ajay	Milpitas, ca	6504447163	Hempstead, Planet Talarian
Whatcha think?		http://www.statepress.com/columns/hepp/index.html