[vox-tech] Sound Card Set-up

I have tried ALSA and to be honest I just don't get it. I have a Sound
Blaster AWE64 From Creative. It is an ISA card and under SuSE the settings
were:
SoundBlaster 16
Address 0x220
irq 10
dma 1&5
I have sound blaster module support, but it is not built into the kernal.
Thanks in advance for the help.
Rusty