Re: [vox-tech] New POST: Mandrake Linux Firewall, which iso image to cho

Re: [vox-tech] New POST: Mandrake Linux Firewall, which iso image to choose?

begin: Donald Dunn <VNDDUNN@lottery.state.ca.us> quote
> I'm trying to post to the right board, is this the right place?
> Don

there's just two guidelines:

  1. technical discussions go on vox-tech.

  2. non-technical discussions do not go on vox-tech.

> I'd like to load this at home for my cable firewall.

firewall?  sounds technical to me.  unless you're talking about the shielding
that goes behind a car's engine block, it must belong on vox-tech.  :-)

pete