Re: [vox-tech] Help! with GIMP

bleah.  libranet is a mess.   nobody should mess with (near) perfection.  :)

cam, you can grab the sid and woody packages from the debian website.  here's
the updated woody package:

ii  gimp1.1        1.1.17-3       Developers' release of the GNU Image Manipul
ii  gimp1.1-nonfre 1.1.17-3       GIF and TIFF support for the GNU Image Manip
ii  gimp1.1-perl   1.1.17-3       Perl support and plugins for The GIMP

going to debian's website, it appears that they have 1.2:

gimp-python 1.2-1 Write plugins for Gimp in Python
gimp1.2 1.2.1-4 The GNU Image Manipulation Program, stable version 1.2
gimp1.2-nonfree 1.2.1-4 [non-free] GIF and TIFF support for the GNU Image
    Manipulation Program
gimp1.2-perl 1.2.1-4 Perl support and plugins for The GIMP
gimp1.2-print 4.1.7-1 print plugin for the GIMP

sid is pretty good about having bleeding edge packages.

pete

begin: Cam Ellison <camellison@dccnet.com> quote