Re: [vox-tech] Linux for the Palm

> Hey guys... I may be in possesion of a Palm real soon and I'm wondering if there is a version of Linux for the Palm.

As mentioned by Geoffery, if you really want a good Linux-based PDA,
try the iPAQ.  If that's out of your league, the Agenda actually _comes_
with Linux pre-installed.  (Just to mention it, there's also the Yopy,
but it's definitely not ready for prime-time, and is the same league
(specs, price, size/weight) as the iPAQ)

See http://www.handhelds.org/
and http://www.agendacomputing.com/