Re: [vox-tech] Redirecting wget output to stdout?

Re: [vox-tech] Redirecting wget output to stdout?

Hi again,

I just tried it out just to satisfy my curiousity.  You can substitute
your own commands for whatever you wanna do.

ncftp -u anonymous -p fwlim_at_ucdavis.edu ftp.kernel.org
set pager "tee temp.out"
page welcome.msg

At that point, I have a copy of welcome.msg on the screen and in my local
directory.  I don't know if you can do this with a batch job using
ncftpget or not.  You may be able to play around with it and coax it to do
the same.  Perhaps a Perl script or expect script to simulate user input
is in order?

HTH,
Foo