Re: [vox-tech] enlightenment / X question

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] enlightenment / X question
  • From: Doug Barbieri <dougMAPS@trug.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 09:44:45 -0700

I take it you don't use KDE? It already has that binding, just like
ALT-TAB and CTRL-ESC.

[In fact, CTRL-ESC is so cool because it brings up a task list very
similar to taskmgr.exe a la WinNT (but better because you can click the
tree checkbox to see process list in a tree fashion).]

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@trug.com