January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] wtf?

actually, switching the awe64 with the sb128 got rid of the problem entirely.
Now I can turn the speakers waaaaay up and get no noise whatsoever.

I've heard bad things about the awe64 in the past (i still think it's a
rocking card) regarding interference.

I think my vd3500 is partially to blame, as it has an fm tuner :)
but the sb128 seems to be well shielded.

-Gabe