Re: [vox-tech] gimp - writing to transparent areas?

Re: [vox-tech] gimp - writing to transparent areas?

When resizing the image resizes each layer?  That doesn't happen when I
resize an image (I have to resize each layer.)  Any ideas?

-Mark

When I resize image, it doesn't resize each layer (each layer still has a
different size!)

On Thu, 17 May 2001, William Kendrick wrote:

> On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 06:21:46PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, what's the point of "resize image" if it's "resize layer" that
> > really matters?
>
> "Resize image" resizes the entire image (every layer, all at once),
> whereas "Resize layer" just resizes a layer. :)
>
> Make sense?
>
> -bill!

---
Mark K. Kim