Re: [vox-tech] gimp - writing to transparent areas?

Re: [vox-tech] gimp - writing to transparent areas?

Okay, I got it.  Thanks, "ME" and "Bill" :)  The responses I got weren't
exactly what I wanted but it led me to thinking that led to the answer :)

Anyway, what's the point of "resize image" if it's "resize layer" that
really matters?

Thanks!

-Mark

---