Re: C++ and Wide-Character Idents - was Re: [vox-tech] C Obfuscator

Re: C++ and Wide-Character Idents - was Re: [vox-tech] C Obfuscator

Yeah, I noticed Emacs can display foreign characters.  I don't think
it does it via unicode, though.  For example, Emacs can display Korean
EUC-KR encoded characers... but EUC-KR isn't exactly Unicode-compliant (I
don't think...)  Still, it's better than most!

-Mark

On Fri, 11 May 2001, Micah Cowan wrote:

> On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 07:43:29PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
>
> > I have yet to see a program that can display all unicode characters.
>
> Emacs can do an awful lot of 'em, thanks to Mule.
>
> Micah

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/