C++ and Wide-Character Idents - was Re: [vox-tech] C Obfuscator

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 07:20:38PM -0700, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> Oh, okay.  Here's the excerpt from "The Design and Evolution of C++" by
> Bjarne Stroustrup:

<snip>

Yeah, I actually agree with him 100%.  What the hell would I do with
source where all the identifiers are in freaking Arabic?

That's why in my design of the salou language (compiles into music,
not executables), I decided to limit it to ASCII.

Micah