Re: [vox-tech] ssh2 timeout

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 11:14:23AM -0700, Chris Lupo wrote:
> After some period of inactivity, my ssh (ssh2) sessions drop.  I haven't
> actually measured how long that time period is, but its about 10 minutes
> maybe less.  I'd really like to extend that time, if not disable the
> timeout all together.

I've been noticing the same thing with SSH access from Melissa's
Debian system the past few days... except, it's not after _inactivity!_

I can simply kill the SSH client and start a new session (but at that
point I have to remember which e-mails I've already responded to and/or
deleted ... argh)

I've been chalking it up to a PacBell DSHell issue, but perhaps it's
something SSH-related.  Time to run apt-get a few times. :)