Re: [vox-tech] AAARRRGGGHHHH! (Translation: Linux got hosed)

Re: [vox-tech] AAARRRGGGHHHH! (Translation: Linux got hosed)

Yeah, tell me about it.  My 15GB is killing me.  Then, on top of that my
CD burner decided to stop working, so I'm trying to delete everything I
haven't used in 6 months.  I need to buy one or the other.  Preferably a
CD burner, but I can't get a job anywhere but a restraunt, which I
refuse to work in.