Re: [vox-tech] AAARRRGGGHHHH! (Translation: Linux got hosed)

Re: [vox-tech] AAARRRGGGHHHH! (Translation: Linux got hosed)

Oh, I take it you don't want to format your partition?  If you did that,
it would just do a clean install.  That's the easiest way I know of.  If
you choose Update, it will overwrite the packages that have been changed
:-\.  I don't know if I'm helping or not, but I don't really understand
what you're saying.