[vox-tech] xcdroast and ide-scsi

  • Subject: [vox-tech] xcdroast and ide-scsi
  • From: Rusty Minden <clownsMAPSinc@home.com>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2001 01:50:22 -0700

I am down to one issue with my Debian Install. I can not set up xcdroast. I
have recompiled the kernal to handle SCSI. I have added hdd=ide-scsi to LILO.
and created a soft link from hdd to sc0. I just can't seem to get it working
and the How-To is comfusing the hell out of me. Any tips from the group?
Rusty
PS I had it working fine with SuSE, but Debian obviously doesn't have YAST.