[vox-tech] My Apache/HTTPD hangs

  • Subject: [vox-tech] My Apache/HTTPD hangs
  • From: "Jay Strauss" <jjstrauss@yahMAPSoo.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:23:06 -0700

Hi all,

My Apache/HTTPD hangs when I boot, and thus my boot hangs.  It worked the
last time I booted (a few weeks ago).  I was on my home network at the time.
The only change is I'm on someone else's network (my client's).  My setup:

Laptop:
Running RH6.2
DHCP assigns all my network stuff

If I boot interactively and don't start httpd, everything else seems ok, I
can ping internal machines and yahoo so I figure all my network stuff is
sorta correct.

What should I check?

Jay Strauss
jjstrauss@yahoo.com