Re: [vox-tech] TV tuner card.

You know, I have the same problem with my Voodoo 3 3500.  I always assumed
it was my driver (it's still in alpha/beta).  That's why I asked what TV
tuner you have.  It's quite a hassle to turn on the VCR everytime I want
to watch something.  Worse yet, I can't record one channel and watch
another at the same time.  Perhaps it's some other problem that is common
to both our drivers -- or perhaps it's just that both our drivers don't
support the feature :(

-Mark

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Brad Benedict wrote:

> They card does work under linux, because the compositve video works.  I
> can watch movies through a VCR...
>
> Gabriel Rosa wrote:
> >
> > On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Brad Benedict wrote:
> >
> > > I know the card works, and the cable is hooked in fine, cause my dad was
> > > watching it today in windows...
> > >

> > right, but my assumption is that the card works under Linux.
> > can you, say, cat /dev/video0 ?
> >
> > if it doesn't, there's no Xawtv on earth that'll give you channels :)
> >
> > -Gabe
>
> --
> Dett skjørtet er for stort!  Der klør alle steder!  Jeg liker ikke små
> barn!

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/