RE: RE: [vox-tech] Good distro for beginner?

  • Subject: RE: RE: [vox-tech] Good distro for beginner?
  • From: "Deja User" <unMAPSix_admin@my-deja.com>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 02:49:16 -0700

I know this is vague, but a colleague of mine is vexed regarding a "init command is
respawning too rapidly" error. Any ideas? If not, that's fine. I've seen this before
also, but never found out what would cause this type of error. The question seems to
be "too rapidly" for what? UA

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/