Re: [vox-tech] Good distro for beginner?

On Fri, 6 Apr 2001 jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us wrote:

> Is the installfest really going to take place on Easter Sunday?  That
> sounds like a recipe for a low turnout...

I queried as to the possibility of having an IF earlier (because it's the
beginning of a new quarter -- I forgot the 15th is the Easter Sunday);
we've decided we don't want to confuse people by switching around dates.

BTW, the CS Club had a UNIX tutorial on Wednesday and Thursday nights.  I
announced our Installfest on both nights.  I hope some of 'em will attend!

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/