Re: [vox-tech] Good distro for beginner?

Re: [vox-tech] Good distro for beginner?

Crappy hardware is what Linux is all about, Just kidding, but allot of the
older stuff is very well supported. Specificly what hardware do you have? Are
you interested in comming to the InstallFest this 04/15/2001 We can help you
install LINUX if you are interested. If not give us some more info and we
will suggest a few flavors of LINUX for you. I personally am partial latley
to SuSE, but I have not met a LINUX Distro I hated yet.
Rusty