Re: [vox-tech] font change on xterm

You'll need the same fonts installed on your windows machine as you do on
HP/UX's side.  I noticed some fonts come missing with some Windows X
servers.  I think Exceed's documentation has information on adding fonts;
you should be able to just copy the necessary fonts off of the HP/UX.
(never done it; hopefully it works...)

-Mark