Re: [vox-tech] staroffice question: how to restart page numberspartway t

Re: [vox-tech] staroffice question: how to restart page numberspartway thru document?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Henry House wrote:

> Thanks, I did not know about this cabability. It doesn't seem to work with a
> negative offset, though -- the field come out blank. Any other ideas?

If you set the offset to -n, then the field comes out blank for the first
n pages because otherwise you'd get negative page numbers :)

-Mark

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/