Re: [vox-tech] soundcard input question

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] soundcard input question
  • From: Jan Wynholds <jcwynholds@yMAPSahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:03:58 -0700

After helping a friend do this, I have found that plugging in the record player
to the mic will work.

Pete, your large/small signal input theory is roughly correct...  Just test at
lowest volume (blowing out speakers really um, well, blows).

You could always record in 'near silence', and then normalize with a sound
editing suite (anyone know of a good one?).