Re: [vox-tech] c++ static automatic variable scope question

Re: [vox-tech] c++ static automatic variable scope question

If it has an ANSI compatibility mode, you should be able to activate
the "correct" (IMO) behavior that way.

BTW, the new C standard (while it doesn't allow you to declare
variables /everywhere/) will also allow the construct you show below;
and likewise, the scope is restricted to the loop.

Micah