January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] mp3 help

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> although why they documented some of the more ... exotic features and not
> THAT one is beyond me!

I don't know about the version of mpg123 you guys have, but my version of
mpg123 (0.59r) does document that feature:

   % mpg123
   See the manpage mpg123(1) or call mpg123 with --longhelp for more information.

   % mpg123 --longhelp

-Mark <-- who actually reads documentation :)

---
Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/mark/
PGP key available upon request.