[vox-tech] one card, one irq, too much noise

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Mark K. Kim wrote:

> Noise inside the computer, noise on the line, etc.... probably.  Darn
> magnetic field! :P  I just turn the trebble down :)

bleh... the irq thing doesn't really bother me, since I don't have anything
else at irq 5, but the noise is annoying :/

anyone (personally) ever build some kind of hiss filter to go between the
sound card and the speakers? sounds like a project i might want to tackle...

-Gabe