Re: [vox-tech] mp3 help

very cool -- i'm making a cd sampler of totally obscure jazz/fusion/rock
bands for a friend's birthday, so yeah, you guessed what i'm doing.  :)

actually, most of these songs i have on CD precisely because i heard the mp3
and said "hey, that's cool".  like this one progressive rock band from the
70's.  a french group called 'visitors'.  totally obscure, very talented
bunch of people.  i was forced to buy their cd off of amazon.com.  bleah.
although i haven't gotten amazon spam yet... i'm still waiting!

but there are some cd's which i haven't been able to find, so i'm stuck with
only the mp3...

thanks chris!  i'll check it out.

pete