Re: [vox-tech] Installing ksh

ahh, ok.  i just went to the homepage.  yes, micah is right.  free beer,
but not free speech.

i'm still pretty impressed that the source code is released; that's a
major step for this shell.  looks like david korn is keeping active in this
project.   i take that to be a sign that this shell will never be truly
opened.   such is life!

jay, i forgot to answer your question fully.  on debian systems,

        apt-get install pdksh

on the "package-challanged" distributions, you'll have to find it on rpmfind
or hope that the developers have rpms's available.   or compile it yourself.

pete

--
"Coffee... I've conquered the Borg on coffee!"               p@dirac.org
       -- Kathryn Janeway on the virtues of coffee           www.dirac.org/p