Re: [vox-tech] Debian make-kpkg on SMP systems

Re: [vox-tech] Debian make-kpkg on SMP systems

matt, first off i don't know the answer to your question.  sorry.

however, i think you want the option to be one more than the number of
processes you use.  so i think you may want to pass "-j 3" to make.

pete

--
"Coffee... I've conquered the Borg on coffee!"               p@dirac.org
       -- Kathryn Janeway on the virtues of coffee           www.dirac.org/p