Re: [vox-tech] Re: OpenBSD and Security

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Re: OpenBSD and Security
  • From: "Deja User" <unix_admin@myMAPS-deja.com>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:07:43 -0700

Peole who buy pink shirts suck eggs, blue shirts are far more secure, scaleable and
are easier to administer. I hear Korean blue shirts are audited stitch-by-stitch to
ensure the integritiy of the system if someone attempts to hack one up. Given that the
color of the shirt is the only variable, I'd choose the blue shirt every time. It is
my understanding that blue shirts have been around far longer than pink shirts and
have justifiably proven their worth as measured by ROI. Besides that, pink shirts are
nothing but a variation on the basic red shirt, which even in and of itself, is no
match for a blue shirt. Pink shirt buyers are hopelessly deluded. Sure, pink is
splashy and new and supports all the latest accessories, but blue shirts are
well-known as the standard for real-world use (they don't make work shirts blue for no
reason at all). ; )

(Here's a Korean saying: If it's the
>same price, choose the pink skirt.)
>
>-Mark