Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

hmmm...  i have the same lilo version as you do.

but my manpage is better than yours!   ;-)

pete

LILO.CONF(5)                                         LILO.CONF(5)

NAME
       lilo.conf - configuration file for lilo

DESCRIPTION
       This  file, by default /etc/lilo.conf, is read by the boot
       loader installer 'lilo' (see lilo(8)).

       It might look as follows:

              # lilo.conf
              #
              #  global options:
              boot=/dev/hda
              prompt
              timeout=150

(snip)
[ed- no mistaking the comment above, but for the pedantic, see below]
(snip)

       Comment  lines may appear anywhere, and begin with the "#"
       character.