RE: Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)

  • Subject: RE: Re: [vox-tech] Trouble booting kernel =)
  • From: "Deja User" <unix_admin@mMAPSy-deja.com>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 01:10:30 -0700

Put in the Windows start-up disk (you did make one, didn't you?). It should boot into
Windows. Also, sometimes installing Windows from a command prompt (after booting to a
startup disk, with CDROM support, then pointing to your CDROM drive, run install.exe)
will re-install Windows on top of itself, however you may lose Linux this way. I
advocate investing the money in a removeable hard drive and putting Linux on a
separate disk. Much less trouble in the long run... Good luck.

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/