Re: [vox-tech] Troubles with X.

I know that I have 8MB of RAM, but I don't know if it's set correctly,
nor do I know where to check.  I have no video RAM, actually...it's
shared with my other RAM.  By scrolling I mean scrolling in
applications, like Netscape.  I can't see a full page without X going
crazy.  I haven't updated anything lately, but I just installed Linux
again.