Re: [vox-tech] Troubles with X.

I am using 800x600 right now, because my normal 1024x768 doesn't work.
But switching to 800x600 doesn't fix it, it just doesn't happen as
much.  I'm not sure about refresh, and to look I'd either kill this
e-mail, or make the screen go crazy again.  I have everything set to the
way I had before, but this time it's just not working.  I have no new
hardware.  I'm using XFree86 4.0.1 with Mandrake 7.2.  I have a Trident
Blade3D, and a Cyrix mII 333.  I'm not overclocking anything either =(