Re: [vox-tech] Troubles with X.

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Troubles with X.
  • From: Bill Broadley <bill@math.ucMAPSdavis.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:30:32 -0800

What resolution are you using?  What refresh?  What modelines?  Any
new hardware/pci cards?  What version of X?  Which linux distro?
Which video card?  Which cpu? Are you overclocking the pci bus? cpu?
video card?

Sounds like a hardware problem, or an IRQ conflict to me, or possibly
something overclocked.