Re: [vox-tech] Troubles with X.

  • Subject: Re: [vox-tech] Troubles with X.
  • From: Peter Jay Salzman <MAPSp@dirac.org>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:26:25 -0800

hmmm... my first guess is that you have the memory size of your video card
wrong.  never saw video ram go bad, but i suppose anything is possible.

whoa.  wait.  what exactly do you mean by scrolling?  do you mean
"enlightenment scrolling into another window" or do you mean "virtual screen
type scrolling"?

it would be helpful knowing what you've updated recently.

--
"Coffee... I've conquered the Borg on coffee!"               p@dirac.org
       -- Kathryn Janeway on the virtues of coffee           www.dirac.org/p