Re: [vox-tech] linux/BSD on mac68k

     Sure there's bargains, just look around and ask if you can test a
monitor out that you like.  Some of the monitors are part of a computer
system and has to be bought as a bundle.
     You need to check the date on the tags taped to the items for sale.
You can only buy or make offers (yes, ask for a lower price) on items 60
days after the date on the tag.  Week to week, you never know what
[treasures] you'll find.

     Edwin
     [I earn frequent shopper points at the Bargain Barn]