January 6: Social gathering

Re: [vox-tech] linux/BSD on mac68k

My understanding is that Mac 800K disks are not physically accessible by
the PC hardware so you can't use any kind of software to access it,
including MacDisk (whatever it is.)  I believe the same is true the other
way -- Mac can't read PC's 720K disks.  The 1.4M/1.44M disks are
compatible (in raw format, they are identical disks -- 1.4M/1.44M are
formatted disk capacities on Mac and DOS, respectively.)

-Mark