Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?

Re: [vox-tech] [no linux] High voltage circuits?

Just figured I'd ask, why not use a prefab solution, i.e. X10.  They have
plenty of relay based designs from switching on and off floresent lights,
up to pool filters, large appliances, garage door motors, furnaces  etc.

Not that there isn't fun to be had, learning etc.

--
Bill