RE: Re: [vox-tech] how to use my hub to connect linux to my dsl?

  • Subject: RE: Re: [vox-tech] how to use my hub to connect linux to my dsl?
  • From: "Deja User" <unixMAPS_admin@my-deja.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:09:51 -0800

>Actually, Windows and Linux do exactly the same thing.

Except in Linux, you sometimes have to dig a little deeper and search a little further
for the answers (which can be a great thing in the long run, as your knowledge of
Linux/Unix systems will increase as a result). Windows and Linux do the same thing
(but Linux doesn't crash as often as Windows does, hmmm....), but the way you go about
configuring the systems is somewhat different. It takes a while to get used to any
operating system, if you can recall the first time you used DOS, or Mac, or Windows,
or whatever (ever program a VCR? ; ). The upside of Linux is that once you get used to
it, the system is amazingly adaptable and can be configured any number of ways that
you choose!

--== Sent via Deja.com ==--
http://www.deja.com/