Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

stephen, you need libncurses development files.  as in libncurses5-dev (or
libncurses4-dev).

go to dselect, do a search on ncurses by hitting /

you can find the next instance by hitting \

cycle through the list and look at all the packages dealing with ncurses.
there should be 5 or so.

pete