Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

Ok, so here is the same error:

morpheus:/usr/src/kernel-source-2.2.18pre21# make menuconfig
rm -f include/asm
( cd include ; ln -sf asm-i386 asm)
make -C scripts/lxdialog all
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/src/kernel-source-2.2.18pre21/scripts/lxdialog'
gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -DLOCALE
-DCURSES_LOC="<curses.h>"   -c -o lxdialog.o lxdialog.c
In file included from lxdialog.c:22:
dialog.h:29: curses.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [lxdialog.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/kernel-source-2.2.18pre21/scripts/lxdialog'
make: *** [menuconfig] Error 2

I double checked to make sure I had ncurses, bin86, gcc, kernel-source
(kernel headers even), etc

Stephen