Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

Re: [vox-tech] compiling kernel's in debian?

> also, sometimes i download something and forget where i put it.  when that
> happens i do:
>
> updatedb && locate bzImage

That's a bit of overkill in this particular instance.  In this case,
he's run "make bzImage" in the "/usr/src/linux" directory, so doing
a simple:

  find . -name "bzImage" -print

should do it... and much quicker.  (As long as you do it from "/usr/src/linux")